Thoughts, Feelings, Ideas...

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Hol. Report 1: Valentine's Day

"Hol" stands for Holiday. What is Valentine's Day all about? In my opinion, Valentine's Day is a day when we appreciate the people we love, our brother(s), sister(s), and parents. It's also about appreciating God who gave us these people.

No, I don't think that it's about sending cards with a bear on it saying, "Have a "beary" good Valentine's Day.

In other people's opinions, Valentine's Day is a commercial holiday for greedy store owners to make a extra buck between Christmas and Easter.

2 comments:

Alisa said...

So...what you're saying is, you love me? =)
Well guess what little brother, I love you too! Happy Valentine's Day! =P

Drew Kenneth said...

Maybe I better stop writing Valentine blogs.