Thoughts, Feelings, Ideas...

Monday, February 25, 2008

Did You Know? Fact 3

And now, it's time for... "Did You Know?"

Fact 3: Did you know that Curious George doesn't have a tail? It's true, and I have a picture to prove it! (It wasn't easy, either). You may be asking, "When did you discover this fact?" Well, it happened when I was five years old. Me, my big brother, and my dad were on a trip. I brought along my collection of Curious George books for my dad to read to me. While we were reading one of them, we discovered this picture. It was so funny, that we called our family back home. They all laughed too, and we shared our guesses as to why Curious George doesn't have a tail. At first we thought his tail was lost in a lawn mower accident. Then we realized that George may not be a monkey after all! So if he's not a monkey, what is he? Our conclusion: He is just... an ugly child. (pretty hairy, too, I might add).

Well, you know it now! And don't you forget it!

3 comments:

Danielle T. said...

that is weird!!

Drew Kenneth said...

I told you you'd see some pretty goofy things on my blog.

Alisa said...

Thank you so kindly for offering yourself the position of my secretary. Your acceptance of a job unfullfilled was unnecessary, but it was taken with gratitude.