Thoughts, Feelings, Ideas...

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

DS Report 9: When Bunnies go bad

"Hey, mom! Look! A cute little bunny!" A little girl yells.
She walks up to the bunny. The bunny is chewing on some lettuce.
"It's okay," she says, "We're friends. Here. Let me pet you"
She bends down to pet the bunny. She reaches out her hand and then...
Chomp!
The girl screams and runs for her mother. The bunny bit her.

What will do, when bunnies go bad?

Believe me, I've seen this happen before. Beware... of the Ninja Bunnies! Along with their friends: The Samurai Bunnies! Do not trust their cute looks. Deep down in their fur, is pure evil! These bunnies, once honorable bunnies, have gone bad! This seems hopeless, doesn't it? I bet your wondering how to defeat these evil bunnies, aren't you? You aren't? Oh. Well, I'll tell you anyway. These bunnies are particularly vulnerable to... high caffeine soda. Yep, that's right. Just leave a bowl of high caffeine soda out in the open, wait for a bunny to drink it, and watch. The bunny will run around uncontrollably until it hits a tree. That's when you have it. Okay, evil bunnies don't exist... yet. But try it. Just to see what happens to the bunny.

Next time you see a bunny, ask yourself this: What will I do... when bunnies go bad?

2 comments:

Alisa said...

"When bunnies go bad", huh? Hmmm...I think I'll buy those paint-ball guns I've always wanted. Now I've really got a reason for them. =D

Anonymous said...

Are you serious?
You need a hobby, or a new battle buddy. :)