Thoughts, Feelings, Ideas...

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

BT Report 3: School's Out!

"BT" stands for Big Time


School's Out!


I am done with school! Are you? Well, what are you going to spend your time doing this summer? How about SeaWorld? LegoLand? The Beach? The Baby Museum? The Kitchen? I'll be spending every night at the last place I mentioned.


Message to all bloggers:


Go to the "layout" section of your blog, and click "Add a page element". There, you will find a thing that says, "blog list". It's an advanced version of the "links list". Type in your favorite blogs, and the blog list will show the blogs you listed. It will also show you what their latest post is, and tell you how long ago they wrote it! It's an awesome feature.

Message to all readers:

Check the right side of my blog. There you will see that feature. Oh, and don't forget to watch out for killer penguins. They're dangerous. But there is a rumor that some penguins are good. Have you seen any penguins that are good? Comment on this blog and name them.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes! The penguins that help me escape from work from time to time are definitely good. They dig tunnels, not to Antartica, but to my home and then invite me to escape when the boss isn't looking. They are awesome. The leader is named Skipper and the main tunnel diggers are Kowalski and Private. But the best one is Rico because he blows the tunnel wide open with dynamite.

Drew Kenneth said...

Kaboom? Yes, Rico. Kaboom.

Danielle T. said...

baby museum? never heard of that! Sorry I havent blogged, but time is also my enemy!

Drew Kenneth said...

Glad to have you back. Keep at it! Defeat Time!

Danielle T. said...

i will try!!