Thoughts, Feelings, Ideas...

Monday, June 30, 2008

DS Report 11: Nuclear Pacifiers

You heard me right... uh, read me right. Nuclear pacifiers. Have you ever heard of nuclear submarines? Well, this is a nuclear pacifier. It glows in the dark, and sounds an alarm whenever it senses foreign taste buds. This is all powered by a small nuclear power plant in the knob of the pacifier. Although nuclear energy is very powerful, it's quite dangerous. You see, if you to crack the plastic covering, the pacifier explodes in a powerful mushroom explosion. It's dangerous, but innovative.



But why am I talking about this? To be honest, I wanted to squeeze one more blog into June. Remember the advantages of nuclear energy. But also remember the dangers. One time, there was this baby who chewed his pacifier for five hours straight. This caused the pacifier to explode. Fortunately, the baby was unharmed. He had to go to the hospital for a few weeks, but he was covered by Munchkin Insurance. Also remember that over chewing can be a problem when it comes to nuclear pacifiers.



You're probably wondering why you would want a pacifier that glows in the dark. Well, here's a story about a boy whose baby brother was lost somewhere in the house. There was a power outage, so it was hard to find him. The boy didn't exactly see his baby brother, he saw a glowing pacifier floating in the air. That's the benefit of glow-in-the-dark pacifiers.



So why have a sensor for foreign taste buds? So that other people don't suck on the baby's pacifier. Well, it's dinner time, so I have to answer the call of my stomach. If you are reading this during a meal time, answer the call.
g
g

1 comment:

Alisa said...

Man, where is everybody? Yes, Drew I'm asking this too. Am I the only one commenting? I sure hope not. Oh, and by the way, I like your example in the use of nuclear pacifiers.