Thoughts, Feelings, Ideas...

Monday, April 21, 2014

Murray & Filbert Easter Edition

Hello and welcome I'm Filbert! This is not a short it is a episode! We did this Easter Morning. I hope you enjoy this video deeply. At the end, is a very deep thing Murray says. Personally, I think this is our best episode yet! Thanks for watching and I hope you enjoy!



You could take Mr. Unlikeable differently now. Yes, will we show Mr. Likeable. Murray is my best friend! Yes, we tease each other from time to time, but I truly like him as a best friend!  If you liked this episode and want another one like it than please comment below. If you want Tubby Bear more you can also click the funny reactions!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Zachary and drew this is William scruffy face my question is does sugar thing get diabetis if he does then how many times does he get it