Thoughts, Feelings, Ideas...

Monday, April 14, 2014

M&F Driving 101

Hello this is Filbert! This video is for young drivers and those who just here for the Monday video. There are some useful tips for driving. Murray is a very good driver! Although, I should complement Grizz and his amazing ability to push the accelerator and the brake. I hope you enjoy the video and my screams!



Tubby Bear is not a loyal bear. I would prefer Grizz. I'm just happy I got my eyeballs back at home! (Grizz speaking in the background): Can I use your eyeballs for soda? Absolutely not! Grizz how dare you ask that question! (Grizz speaking in the background): Well no pressure just advice. He always gets me with that statement! Go use Sugar Thing's eyeballs, its worth more! (Sugar Thing speaking in the background): Sugar!?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

tZachary and drew this is William you told me this would be a good one and you were write incredibly funny keep making more and don't stop liking skillet thanks for the laughs

Anonymous said...

hey Zachary and drew this is William scruffy face your friendly skillet fan of the internet I have an idea for the court video how about we have mr unlickable as the judge just a suggestion not sure what your plans are and cant wait to go hiking tomorrow see you soon

Unknown said...

Bravo! Bravo! Murry. Nice speech.