Thoughts, Feelings, Ideas...

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Murray & Filbert - Robin Starts an Online Flame War & Toy Story Skillet Hero Music Video

Hello! My name is ROBIN. MUHHAHAHAHAHAHA. Myeh.  Here is a video... that I would like to post. Because I want to post a video. Myeh. So watch it... and LIKE it.


Hi guys, this is Speedy. I would like to show you an awesome music video that Filbert made. I hope you like it. Shebazz! (I don't even know what that means. I think it's a town in North Africa).


6 comments:

will.i.am said...

I love this song i it has to be my favorite skillet song

Drew said...

Hero is the song that made me a Skillet fan again.

will.i.am said...

hey guys try to figure out this riddle and try and tell me what it means I hear jeruselum bells ringing roman calvary choirs are singing be my mirrior my sword and sheild my missionaries in a foriegn feild for some reason I cant explain i know st peters wont call my name just a puppet on a lonely string but that was when i ruled the world. p.s itz chili time boys

will.i.am said...

Im hungry drew can you pick me up a pizza or some chili ohhh chili i need my chili pizza if you get hear in under a millisecond i will pay you 0.00 in american money thanks

will.i.am said...

hey Zachary iuhriabobchy ofohshjlfohgfhhduiyfuhcgudyh uiohfc hjdfdixmspdm0ofhpcuhryh9sx,mdipcfr0sruhcr0rhygf8cnm8mgtgftfgtrftrfrffr5frfhecyhcfdr6fyulkhbcr6dxszxuift5desw4za,llhygdr4azsw788ygdrz4swaq7KYIDDDDqkuys6tezzmkusf6te^TYGVFFFFFFAqkmty6gvfffffffffffff6ymgmvfT6 how does it sound.

Mr. Unlikable said...

CHILI. Enough said.