Thoughts, Feelings, Ideas...

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Me!

Seriously Murray! Out of all the people in this house you pick me! Why not Tubby Bear? Or better yet Pink Bunny! Plus, my relatives had a good time! While you go and blame me! Your B.F.F.! Maybe I won't be so loyal to you anymore! I'll let the house explode! Or I'll keep the chaos going while you getting groceries! Okay, I am done ranting now. Oh and by the way I am, Filbert. If you agree with me comment below saying "Filbert." But if you agree with Murray then comment below saying "Murray." Goodbye.

2 comments:

Rasheed Steve said...

It was..........Mr. Unlikable and Tubby Penguin. The were in cahoots.

will.i.am said...

Hey guys sory i did not comment last week i was on vacation so anyways id like to see the live action but better yet how about an interveiw with a real person and im not talking about me im talking about drew, zachary, and joshua and maybe josiah if he wants to and i will do the questions the camera and all the puppets if you need so just tell me by putting a comment for me to read.