Thoughts, Feelings, Ideas...

Thursday, March 20, 2008

JC Report 5: Mission Possible... if you believe.

Jesus Christ Report number 5. Keep in mind that even though this is not a downright silly report, all my reports are silly.

You never thought a preacher could experience adventure... until now.

Paul, once Saul, was a pharisee with a license to kill Christians. Until, as Paul says, "The Lord that loved me struck the living daylights out of me as I sat on a donkey. Now, I am a new man, for I have been born again."

Paul was now an agent for His Majesty's army. His mission: To deliver a vital message to the world. This message is a matter of life or death for the recipients... and for Paul.
This was probably the most important mission Paul would ever have to carry out. He faced bandits, traitors, jail sentences, riots, snakes, earthquakes, and even a shipwreck.

"How do you do it?" One person asked. "How do you withstand all this?"
Paul answered, "My secret: I am content in every situation. You see, I can do all things through Him who strengthens me."
The person said, "Philippians 4:12-13."
Paul remarked, "Ah, so you've been reading other people's mail."

Paul went on to finish his mission. And was able to retire at Heaven Hotel for an eternity, all expenses paid. So you see, working for God is a full-time job... not without dangers. Will you accept the mission?

Paul, Apostle Paul. He's appearing in a Bible near you.

2 comments:

Alisa said...

All right Drew! Did you write down every single word?
"Keep bloggin', 'cause your readers love it all! Keep bloggin' 'cause I know it's very silly! It's plain to see you've got posts in your head, so keep bloggin', 'cause we love to read it all!"
(I'd suggest you to read over this post yourself, for errors.)

Drew Kenneth said...

I did read over for errors and read to see if it flowed well. 6 times!